we have moved in
Dad got covid and lived in the van. He fixed it up. Then we sold the house, the van with it.
Now we have a granny flat, we call it the little house. We are working on the "Big House".
What we like right now
- when Georgia reaches out for me
- F's new brows
- saying a sincere good bye and thanks to military rd but also a good riddance.
- slicking back hairdo's the night before
- getting excited about the new house
- Eating banana and strawberries
f. Couldn't think of anything, say at the computer and got a massage then called dad
Z. swimming, reading eggs eggspress
April 28th, 2022
Gee Gee Sneeze
Check out my video and hope to see you at my first birthday!
It all started with a cracked Tile
Someone didn't lay the flooring correctly. Tiles began to crack. Had to get to the bottom of it but found a decent frame underneath. Layed some baltic pine over the top and that's where the story begins...